Ahhh making me say: "I Wonder" (and I don't have time at the moment to look it up) but do Journal Receivers get treated as other objects for purposes of balancing. Seems like a lot of the I/O in this environment is going to center on that. First writing them as data comes from the source and then reading them to apply it to the local DB.

Just thinking out loud at this point.

Also wondering if the fact that this is a very 'Write Heavy' workload if that matters to the balancing functions or the end result.

- Larry