There is a QuickTrip across the street from our office

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gundermann, Glenn / Kuehne + Nagel / Tor ZI-A
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 6:26 PM
To: 'midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Re: Customized Front Page: Spool File to PDF

Where is a gas station??

..

----- Original Message -----
From: Sam_L [mailto:lennon_s_j@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 06:15 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Vern: Thanks for the reply. I don't think we're open to a commercial solution.

Sam

On 7/10/2011 9:34 PM, Vern Hamberg wrote:
Sam

<verndor response>
If a commercial solution is an option, you might consider our iForms
product - this can take your existing spooled files and convert to PDF
- and because it is really almost a programming environment, you can
add additional pages wherever you want. The turnaround on cost is, you
don't have to do any changes to your existing applications.

Another possibility here is to take your existing PDFs and use iForms
to generate just the front page from the spooled file data, then merge
them
- we have a PDF to Tiff Utilities product, and iForms might have a PDF
merge, too - I forget!

Look for iForms on our website www.rjssoftware.com if interested, or
call us toll-free at 888.RJS.SOFT.
</verndor response>