To add to Verns response, our Report Splitter might be enough to simply add a cover page to your reports or you could code something yourself.

We also have a PDF and TIFF utility package that would allow you to insert custom pages to your PDF files as needed. The pages could be pre-created and inserted at runtime via an exit point or something similar.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 1
date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:01:26 -0400
from: Sam_L <lennon_s_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Customized Front Page: Spool File to PDF

We have a lot of legacy reports that we convert to PDFs using the InfoPrint Server and then publish to our Intranet.

There is a goal to add a report specific front page to the reports so that when they end up on tablets (e.g., think iPad) it is easier to see which report is which from the icon and/or looking at the front page.

------------------------------

message: 2
date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:34:54 -0500
from: Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Customized Front Page: Spool File to PDF

Sam

<verndor response>
If a commercial solution is an option, you might consider our iForms product - this can take your existing spooled files and convert to PDF - and because it is really almost a programming environment, you can add additional pages wherever you want. The turnaround on cost is, you don't have to do any changes to your existing applications.

Another possibility here is to take your existing PDFs and use iForms to generate just the front page from the spooled file data, then merge them
- we have a PDF to Tiff Utilities product, and iForms might have a PDF merge, too - I forget!

Look for iForms on our website www.rjssoftware.com if interested, or call us toll-free at 888.RJS.SOFT.
</verndor response>

Regards
Vern