I was going to suggest SAVRST* commands, as well. They are part of an OS feature called ObjectConnect - it has to be installed, but it is free. It does use the AnyNet capability, and that is still around, I believe. There's another network thing that has to be installed in recent releases, in order to get AnyNet to work. These are the downsides to it.

So if this is on customer machines, you might be better off rolling your own. The simplest things would be to do some of the following -

1. CRTSAVF QGPL/TRANSFER
2. SAVLIB on the source system
3. Start an FTP session to the target system or LPAR (an LPAR can be considered a separate machine or system, no big deal there)
4. In the FTP session, do the following subcommands -
- bin
- quote site nam 1
- put /qsys.lib/qgpl.lib/transfer.savf
- quote rcmd rstlib etc.
- quit

That's the general idea. If you want to handle errors at each step, go get Scott K's FTP API, you can make CL commands out of it that'll let you know what's happening as you go along.

The RSTLIB could be to a different library than the source, as Charles suggests.

IASPs are definitely NOT the thing to use, especially since you are a vendor and this is probably for customers.

HTH
Vern