I "think" this is old V3 stuff. I actually still have these in WRKLNK,
right off the root. However if you look an anything within them the
change date is over 10 years ago.
If you do EDTF '/QPWXCGA'
you can position your cursor in the last accessed or last changed column
(in the data, not the header) and hit F16 to sort.