I'm thirding the reboot option. And make sure it's a cold boot.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 7:44 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Intermec CK31 scanners

The scanner is a network device, regardless if it's using DHCP or has a
static IP address. Since it has an IP address you should be able to
ping it. I second the reboot option. I have seen routers not get the
new MAC/IP address right away with Kronos time clocks. You can usually
get to them the next day. In that case, the remote device has changed,
not the host. I assume that nothing else has trouble getting to the i?

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Cooper, LLC
(formerly Nishikawa Standard Company)