Tom

I think the answer is yes - this was created when something in MS Access did something with ODBC and should be recreated upon next use.

Vern

On 6/4/2011 11:57 AM, Tom Hightower wrote:
Hi all,

Working on getting our new v6r1 system up and going.

One of our daily processes is to rename one of our production libraries;
when I tried to do it, I received the following error:

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF2136

Date sent . . . . . . : 06/04/11 Time sent . . . . . . : 11:52:44

Message . . . . : Renaming library PRODFILES failed.

Cause . . . . . : Library PRODFILES cannot be renamed because it contains
one
of the following object types.

-- CRG

-- DTADCT

-- JRN

-- JRNRCV

-- SQLPKG

-- SQLUDT

Recovery . . . : Either try renaming another library or delete the
objects
of the types listed above and try the request again.

I searched and found this object: MSACCESVBA *SQLPKG in the library. Can
I delete MSACCESVBA from this library, and will it be recreated the next
time one or our power user runs something that needs it?

TomH

This thread ...