PRTDSKINF usually show 98 to 100 percent of your storage, 100 percent after a reclaim storage.

WRKDSTSTS - is one failed?

What about deleted records in one of those large files that was reporting different results.

Definitely an IBM support questions. I am just grabbing at straws here. Sometime it sparks the correct question to support.

This thread ...