Von: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jim Oberholtzer
Gesendet: Wednesday, 11. May 2011 14:41
An: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Betreff: Re: SQL0338 Error using CRTSQLRPGI Command on V7R1 System

I would still be worried about the variable "value". Even if it is not
a reserved word, "values" is; it's too close and could cause trouble
later. Why not call it what it is, there is a reason for the
calculation, what does the result describe?

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects