I would still be worried about the variable "value". Even if it is not a reserved word, "values" is; it's too close and could cause trouble later. Why not call it what it is, there is a reason for the calculation, what does the result describe?

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects