I thought it might, but it's not working the way I thought it would. My numerically lower IP has no entry in the routing table and a higher one is defined as the preferred interface for a specific subnet. Traffic destined for the specified subnet goes out the LOWER interface, traffic outside of the subnet goes out to the HIGHER interface. Exactly opposite what I expected.

I'll post more info when I get more time.

Joe

If you add a host route to the remote server and bind it to the specific interface you want to use, will it work?

This thread ...