We have a 6.3TB system with 62% used. That's about 3.9TB used. We use an
LTO3 drive on an IBM 3576 and it takes 7 hours and 45 minutes and fits on
4 tapes. The time is split 50/50 between stream files (aka IFS) and the
rest of the system.

Volume M Bytes
ID Written
HQS1V1 2285566
HQS1V2 449469
HQS1V3 508962
HQS1V4 169808

Apparently stream files are stored more compressed on disk than DB2 data.