AAAHhhh... ok. Well he asked to know *if* it was created... so I though
to just do the wrkusrprf command instead. I guess when people started
saying to do the dspobj command I assumed the wrkusrprf was not a system
command. Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/30/2011 08:50 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: User profile

You are correct WRKUSRPRF *is* a system command.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden