I said, "I think" in any case I thought the car was out of production.

Either way, I dare anyone to come up with a more creative way to cool the system.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC

On 3/9/2011 2:24 PM, DrFranken wrote:
Chevette? That would cool a POWER7:-) It's from a Ford Expedition!

- L