Jerry

If you feel you must eliminate some stuff from QSYSINC, then keep H, MIH, QRPGLESRC, QRPGSRC (maybe!!), STD, and SYS - others may mention something absolutely necessary, but these are what I use a lot - H and MIH give me information that the RPG* ones won't, because not all APIs are converted to RPG* format.

You could put the rest on tape, or maybe all, then restore what you need when you are compiling something - the QRPGLESRC members are there to be used with /copy or /include, so you can probably find suitable replacements with google - and Bruce Vining's book has a lot of stuff, maybe enough. You can always build them by hand from the API documentation, once you master Bruce's stuff. :-)

HTH
Vern