Could be pop up blocker turned on maybe as well.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Ah, you need to accept the certficate.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Thomas Garvey <tgarvey@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Yep. I can connect to everything available on the network: both IBM i's
and
partitions, the PC server also on the net, the new tape autoloader for the
720.
I actually get the HMC initially. I get a page saying...

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a
different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or
intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this
website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).
More information

When the 'Continue to this website' link is clicked, the laptops get a
white
page, the desktops get the HMC login page.