Where does one see this CPI4323 message? DSPLOG or individual
DSPJOBLOG's?

When your system does automatic adjustments does it log anything? If so,
where?
DSPLOG PERIOD((*AVAIL *BEGIN)) MSGID(CPC1145 CPC1605 CPI4323)
(No messages available)

02/03/11 15:33:42
System Pool
Pool Size (M)
1 4979.03
2 14272.58
3 481.27
4 23582.30
5 4812.79

02/03/11 15:38:27
System Pool
Pool Size (M)
1 4686.23
2 19002.11
3 481.27
4 19145.58
5 4812.79

Defined
Pool Size (M)
*MACHINE 4410.63
*BASE 19675.03
*INTERACT 18748.26
*SPOOL 481.27
*SHRPOOL1 4812.79

<snip>
I'm surprised to read that a QPFRADJ (Performance adjustment) value of 2
(Adjustment at IPL and automatic adjustment) is "...a good option for
most environments."

With this setting, I find that SQL re-optimises frequently as '...the
size or paging option of the storage pool has changed.' (CPI4323 with
reason code 11).
</snip>