Pete,
Not a problem. I couldn't believe it when I first saw it there. I use ID
quite a bit and it's not going to be fun changing that all over the place.
--
James R. Perkins

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 13:14, Pete Helgren <pete@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

James,

Thanks for THAT heads up. Looks like I have a ton of revisions to make.
Rails uses ID as the conventional way to do DB I/O. It assumes you have
a column called id that is unique, so this pretty well blows that
convention out of the water.

Better to know now than later I suppose....

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.asaap.com
www.opensource4i.com