Paul,

Here is the actual file names in the folder

GOUDOS.TTF
OLDENGL.TTF

Here is the dds

OLDENGL 40 1FONTNAME('OLDENGL' +
(*POINTSIZE 10) +
(*CODEPAGE T1V10037) +
)
SPACEB(2)

GOUDOS 40 1FONTNAME('GOUDOS' +
(*POINTSIZE 20) +
(*CODEPAGE T1V10037) +
)
SPACEB(2)

The only thing I didn?t put in was the .ttf extension.

In addition, I didn?t see any messages in regards to invalid font name.
Where would these messages be?