I'm please to announce that the Al Barsa Scholarship Challenge 2010 was a great success.

We raised $1,260 with an additional $1600 in matching grants for a total of $2,860!

Special thanks to my partners in the challenge ...

* Larry Bolhuis of Frankeni Technology Consulting
* Pete Massiello of iTech Solutions Group
* John Earle of Townsend Security

Also thanks to Michelle August, Executive Director of the CEF, for for helping me make this a success.

For more details see
http://imho.midrange.com/2010/12/24/al-barsa-scholarship-challenge-2010-wrapup/ or http://midurl.com/ab2010wrapup.

Happy Holidays!

david