Bryce

You go to i[Series] Navigator - this PDF has instructions in section 7.5.1 -

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg246226.pdf

That should have everything you need, I hope.

This link has all the redbooks for Navigator listed, as well as other resources -

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/navigator/redbooks.html

Vern