From: Scott Klement <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SSH Client to syslog: How to send
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, August 30, 2010, 9:50 AM

Hello Zvi,

I've never heard of logging the _client_ side of SSH to syslog.  Can you
please show me where you found the docs that state that this is even
possible?  (I've been using OpenSSH for many years on Unix systems...
never heard of logging the client side.)

Also, can you describe what you are trying to accomplish?  Maybe we can
find an alternate way to give you the same information...