From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Luis Rodriguez
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 3:53 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Preventing SQL debug messages

Dennis,

Have you tried the SQL Graphical debugger? It won't avoid the
generation of
debug messages, but it will allow you to set conditional breakpoints
and
such.

Check this URL,

https://www-
304.ibm.com/partnerworld/wps/servlet/ContentHandler/partnerworld/wps/se
rvlet/ContentHandler?contentId=cntkv8_XCRndVf4MDAD&localeName=en

Tiny URL:
*http://tinyurl.com/22rqyj5*

HTH,

Luis

Luis Rodriguez
IBM Certified Systems Expert - eServer i5 iSeries
--

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Dennis Lovelady