Hi, Folks:

I have a particularly difficult problem to solve in an SQL-based procedure.
I would like to be able to set a conditional breakpoint and trace through
the program when a specific condition occurs. The issue is that that
condition occurs after hundreds of thousands of SQL statement have been
executed; and in debug mode each of them writes to the job log, eventually
overflowing maximum joblog size.

I realize I can set the joblog to wrap, but in this instance I am not
interested in the SQL debug messages, and there may be things in the joblog
that might help identify the real problem. Can I avoid SQL debug messages
(at V5R3) in a debug session?

Dennis E. Lovelady
AIM/Skype: delovelady MSN: fastcounter@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/dennislovelady>