We have Infoprint loaded on the V7R1 box that will be driving www.idevcloud.com when we get it up and running. (very soon since we now have the IBM licensing out of the way!!)

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC

On 7/12/2010 8:19 PM, Jim Franz wrote:
*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Does IBM still own, build, market the software InfoPrint Server and Designer?
I see it still on the IBM website.
Could find nothing about InfoPrint Server& Designer at Common...

There is news today of Infoprint Solutions now part of Ricoh. Is this just the printers?

Also, any chance IBM will add full color support to host print transform (there is some color support but I had understood it's not a full color set (and I have not looked at 7.1 yet))

Jim Franz