That's a good starting point. An option to save the sourcemember text is to
use SVN properties. This is the recommended SVN way to register metadata of
files.
However there would still be a problem when you want to checkout directly
from an SVN repository to i Projects in RDP / RDI / WDSC. I think that it
would not be possible to support both, due to differences in handling of the
metadata.
Regards,
-Arco