Hi Larry -

Couldn't agree more. I'm using open source for a number of production
systems at clients, and they're happy as clams.

My point was about open source being beneficial to IBM, not to users of IBM
systems.

I'd love to be able to develop on a system where it won't break my bank, and
where I don't have to fabricate a software solution to IBM to be in the BP
program.

And like Jim requested, I'll let my part of this thread die.

- Michael