The jobs only last for 1 second. I see the issue after the fact. No
job
log available. Don't know what they are or why they get kicked off.

The journal entries (see your subject line, except that it's QAUDJRN) last
much longer. DSPJRN QAUDJRN ... that's what I was suggesting. If you set
your output to a file, then JOPGM and JOJOB are the fields in question. (I
think. Cannot access a terminal at the moment.)

Dennis Lovelady
"Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin
where he was."
-- Richard L. Evans

"Dennis Lovelady" <iseries@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message 000001cae2f7$117c51c0$3474f540$@com">news:000001cae2f7$117c51c0$3474f540$@com...
Any idea how to track down why this program is putting incorrect
password
attempts for QSECOFR into the QAUDJRN? The curious point is that
despite
showing 40 - 60 failed attempts per day, QSECOFR never gets locked.

I would look first at the program and job from which these entries
come.