From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:44 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Unzipping *SAVF in IFS

Downloaded this.
I believed I followed the instructions.
WRKLNK shows /usr/local/lib/p7zip/7z
Ran this QSYS/ADDLNK OBJ('/usr/local') NEWLNK('/QOpenSys/usr/local')
Now, WRKLNK also shows /QOpenSys/usr/local/bin/7z
Got out of QP2TERM. Got back in. Tried to test.
CALL QP2TERM
cd /rob
7z a rob20100421.zip /rob/01EL340_039_039.rpm
/QOpenSys/usr/bin/-sh: 7z: not found.

I didn't read where I had to add a directory to my environment.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108
6928N 400E