James,

CPI4328 refers to the fact that the query was able to use an existing path.
In this case, the one identified with "0" in the message body (eg. INDEX001,
0).

Regarding long names in SQL, they always have a "short name" version for use
in laguages like CL and/or RPG. If you run a DSPFFD against the SQL table,
you should see the short version. For example, VERYLONGNAME could translate
to VERYL00001, VERYLONGNAME2 as VERYL00002 and so on.

HTH,
Luis Rodriguez

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 11:21 AM, James H. H. Lampert <