Has anybody done this before? When I purchased my 6.1 machine in Nov I was
told this was only possible if you setup your primary HD correctly so VIOS
could control it appropriately. I hadn't much idea what the IBM rep was
talking about so I told him to just go with a "regular setup" without any
micro partitioning (which I didn't use that term back then because I didn't
know it was called that - or maybe he was referencing literal LPARS?)

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Lukas Beeler