I just wanted to pass this on, as I think it is extremely important that if
you are a COMMON member, that you exercise your right to vote. Please read
the bios carefully, and vote for the candidates that you believe will be the
best for COMMON.

See you in Orlando

Pete

We are pleased to announce that voting for COMMON's 2010 Board of Directors
Election is now open. The Nominating Committee carefully considered each
potential candidate's qualifications, including their business experience,
participation in COMMON, and their desire to work with other Board members.
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN - VOTE!

There are five candidates that will be running for three open positions and
voting will be open until May 5, 2010 at 5:00pm Central Time. This will
allow members attending the 2010 Annual Meeting and Exposition in Orlando,
Florida an opportunity to vote on-site. The winners will be announced at the
Meeting of the Members (MoM) on Thursday afternoon, May 6, 2010, at the
Annual Meeting.

Learn more about each candidate and read their position papers carefully as
you consider whom you want to help lead your User Group for the next three
years - visit http://www.common.org/elections. This is an essential starting
point to help you choose the best candidates for COMMON's leadership, so
take this opportunity to learn more about each candidate.

Taking part in the 2010 Board election is one of the most important
privileges of COMMON membership. It is your opportunity to have a direct
impact on the future leadership of your User Group, so don't miss out on
this opportunity - VOTE NOW! COMMON members cast their votes electronically;
you will not receive a paper ballot, so you must vote by e-ballot.

You will need your membership number and password to cast your vote.
Remember, if you have a corporate or user group membership, then only your
member representative can vote. Learn more about each candidate and vote at
http://www.common.org/elections.

Pete Massiello

iTech Solutions

http://www.itechsol.com