Yes, the sslcopysds was reported last night.

Like an idiot, I didn't include it in the distribution. There's a new version available for fownload. (Version 4.65) you can downlaod from http://slic-systems.org

In the meantime, I'll have a look at that message, as I've not seen that problem before.

Cheers
Ada,

On 14/02/2010 13:49, Dennis Lovelady wrote:
after a number of attempts at trying to make it fail, I succeeded.
Damn, I hate this internationalization stuff!

It seems both the source file and the job have to be in CCSID(285)

So, do the following:
CHGJOB CCSID(285)

Then re-compile the source member FUTIL4.64 and then do the
CALL FUTIL4.64 yourlib
again
That was a huge help! But not enough, I'm afraid.

The next hurdle was a badly-encoded CL command around record 22805 in the
source. The ADDMSGD line contained the following text:
MSG(''Aspect file does not exist. Press F6')
which of course results in an error, stopping the process. I resolved that
with this SQL:
UPDATE qclsrc112
SET srcdta=replace(srcdta,
'MSG(''''Aspect file does not exist. Press F6'')',
' MSG(''Aspect file does not exist. Press F6'')')
WHERE srcdta LIKE
'%MSG(''''Aspect file does not exist. Press F6'')%'
-- 1 rows updated in QCLSRC112 in ...

But I'm now stopped at trying to compile SSLFU90M.
000053
000054 D* Program status data structure
000055 /copy sslcopysds
======> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*RNF0273 40 a 000055 Compiler not able to open the /COPY or /INCLUDE
file;
directive ignored.

Can you help?

Dennis Lovelady
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today."
-- Herman Wouk