So long as the settings are correct 1 PC should be able to take over the
console from another if you have it defined that way in SST, option 8, then
options 2,3 and 4. If you used 1 PC to do something with the machine and
then you decide to use another so long as you know the values that you have
entered on your lan console setup that you have defined in order to make the
connection work I would think that you would be ok. If you know the access
password and the service tools ID and password you should be good to go.