Yes, they block youtube here. And there's been more than once I've
clicked on a legitimate business link that gets redirected to youtube that
gets snagged by websense and reroutes me to:

Notice:

The Internet Site you have attempted to access has been identified as one
that likely violates Group Dekkoâs policies with respect to use of the
Internet. Accordingly, your access to that site has been blocked!

Please read, once again, the following policy and adhere to both the
spirit and letter of that...

And a boss gets a copy of this. With times being what they are and the
company trying to get their EBITDA profits up so the outgoing CEO looks
good to the holding company so he gets a choice next assignment I don't
want to rock the boat. Last action was office shutdown 4 days before
thanksgiving and 4 days before Christmas. If you don't have vacation left
you don't get paid for it.