Don't get too carried away there, Doug.

Jeez, you ought to hear Rob at our LUG meetings . . .

<g,d&r>

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Doug Palme <DPalme@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I thought I was sending this to the group, as it turns out I sent it to
Rob only.  My apologies......

Just so everyone knows, I did receive Rob's message and I called him this
morning to let him know that I am just chalking the day to a bad hair day
for everybody and that there is no harm or foul.

I will say that I appreciated Rob apologizing through the group...and
without sounding too sappy I thought it was a classy move on his part.

It is one thing to receive an email from someone doing the same thing and
quite another for them to do it publicly.

Rob, you are ok in my  book and I appreciate all that I have learned from
you over the years.

Douglas