Greetings List,
I am creating an excel spread sheet using the Jakarta POI and am having
trouble getting a cell to format as percent. I set up the cell as
follows:

//
// Create a cell style for percents.
//

Percents = HSSFWorkbook_createCellStyle(book);

DataFmt = HSSFWorkbook_createDataFormat(book);
TempStr = new_String('0.00%');
PctFmt = HSSFDataFormat_getFormat(DataFmt: TempStr);
HSSFCellStyle_setDataFormat(Percents: PctFmt);

The problem is that when the program runs, I only get whole percents and
anything under one percent shows as 0.00%.

In other words instead of getting 17.62% I get 17.00% and instead of
0.94% I get 0.00%.

Does any body have any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Terry Anderson
Programming Manager
Citation Corporation
Switchboard 1.251.867.5481 ext 212