Rob
Thks for sharing the info .

I believe DS8K can be directly connected to the isystems via Fibre channel
adapter whereas for SAN one has to go through switches /routers etc
...So are there issues in that case in terms as which is faster. though
faster would depend on I/Os per second (IOps) , Megabytes per second (MBps)
and Latency .