From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Dodkins
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 2:16 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: CPYTOSTMF

I'd like to be able to use CPYTOSTMF to copy a file created by a query but I get an error message

'Object is not a file or is a file with attributes not
supported by this command. '

is there a way around this?

Regards

Steve Dodkins
I.T Manager

ebm-papst UK Ltd
Chelmsford Business Park,
CM2 5EZ Chelmsford,
UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1245 468555
Dir: +44 (0) 1245 456510
steve.dodkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ebmpapst.co.uk

ï please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.