I need to copy our production data to dev data. We've segmented this data by
library. So, when I need to copy I typically just run a CPYLIB command and
let it run over night. I have a need to do this during the day and need to
know if my production data (the source) will experience any locks that could
impact production?

Anyone know?

Thanks. RH

This thread ...