On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 14:56 -0500, jmmckee wrote:
...The frustrating thing is since I have arrived at work today, seven hours ago, I have barely had twenty minutes to do anything. I guess that beats being unemployed. But, kind of hard to get anything accomplished with constant changing of focus.

It's time to get one of those take-a-number machines. <grin />

More, seriously ... I once had quite good results from maintaining my
to-do list on a whiteboard. Anybody with an addition to the list was
free to write it in anywhere he liked. *But* then he had to go and tell
all the people waiting for tasks he had pushed down.

Cheers,
Terry.

This thread ...