Just a caution on the i version of NFS. I got the unmount/disconnect out of
order ( the i was server and I tried to unmount the i when a PC server was
still connected) and hung up the NFS on the i. The ONLY way to recover was
to do an IPL. The NFS did not work for what I was trying to do, and I was
trying to undo the setup.

Jim