On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 21:55, Jerry Adams <Jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't understand what you mean by "avoids a lot of hassles," Lukas. ÂI'm not trying to pick nits here, but I've worked with an Ops Console, too, and it was a hassle having to get my butt out the chair and go to the system.

RDP, VNC, Netviewer, Teamviewer, GoToMyPC

There are _tons_ of ways you can solve that.

Besides, i'm not saying you can't install LAN Console on other PC's -
just that there should be one dedicated for it, right next to the
machine. To make sure you'll always have at least one working console.

This thread ...