You could include a command to change the library list as part of your remote command-string that you're sending... Or you could send a SBMJOB command to run your program (the SBMJOB could specify the jobd to get the library list from)

hockchai Lim wrote:
When I use ssh to sumit a remote-command from my PC to iseries, iseries spwan of a job to serve this ssh request. This spawned of job is running under the user ID that I expected, which the USERID that I specified on the remote command. Everything works well, except the library list. This spwan of job seems to be Inheriting the library list of the ssh server job. Is there a way to tell the system to use the user profile job description to setup the library list of this spwan of job?

thank you

This thread ...