When I use ssh to sumit a remote-command from my PC to iseries, iseries
spwan of a job to serve this ssh request. This spawned of job is running
under the user ID that I expected, which the USERID that I specified on the
remote command. Everything works well, except the library list. This spwan
of job seems to be Inheriting the library list of the ssh server job. Is
there a way to tell the system to use the user profile job description to
setup the library list of this spwan of job?

thank you

This thread ...