Yes, the command (CMDA) that I'm trying to run is a OS/400 command.
Yes, I'm running the command via ssh. Using putty on my pc as the ssh
client to run the CMDA command on iseries.

When I sent the following command from my PC's ssh client to iseries:
System "DSPNETA"
I get the iseries Network attribute info on my PC command prompt screen
without problem.

But when I sent the following command from my PC ssh client to iseries
System "CMDA"
I'm not getting anything thing on my PC command prompt.