From: Josh Diggs
I could let this fall through to the library list, but I prefer
to call the libraries out explicitly.

Could you explain this?

I don't specify library names in my source files, because I want to avoid the problem you're dealing with, now.

Why not use your job's library list when recompiling SQL views.

Nathan.

This thread ...