In my SQL create scripts (which are stored in the production library), I
actually have my test library ("JEFF") hardcoded, not the production
library. If I somehow screw up and run the script, it won't affect
production. Like this:

/* *_> CNLLSTSPLF SRCFILE(@2/@1) + */
/* *_> SRCMBR(@3) */
/* *_> RUNSQLSTM SRCFILE(@2/@1) + */
/* *_> SRCMBR(@3) + */
/* *_> COMMIT(*NC) */

-- DROP TABLE JEFF/ACCSCNT ;

CREATE TABLE JEFF/ACCSCNT (
IPNAME CHAR(40) CCSID 37 NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ,

etc. The commented DROP statement is a help also.

Alan, see anything familiar in there? :)