A consultant who manages the Cisco routing for a small client on a V5R1
170 changed an IP address and the AS/400 setup was not modified to
reflect the new address. The internal users have no problems connecting
but the VPN users cannot get to the AS/400.

Will TCP/IP route changes take effect immediately or would we need to
end and restart it?

Thank you,

Bonnie Lokenvitz

This thread ...