From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rick.Chevalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 8:18 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Help with SQL statement

Mike,

If I got your results formatted correctly there are a couple of issues.

The column you want to sum is EEUN to get the results of 37.50. You
want to remove the sum of PLBHRS. Column PLBPTP is not unique so you
will get one record for each value in this column. I don't see this
column in your desired output though so maybe it should be dropped.

HTH,

Rick